Monday, November 10, 2008

it's been a year, i hardly noticed.

today, i want to come up with an entry that would talk about the difference between last year me and this year me. but seeing that my vanity has not struck me since i got my hair cut, i thought about making a collage of the pictures i had that took place after those big bad events in my life. if you'll click the image above (for enlargement), you will see that i am now very happy.

it's true that some things just don't last forever. boys and even some people you would call your friends. the first one was a mistake i didn't think i'd commit. percy said i was pressured to have done such a thing. hehe...then, i didn't think i was. now, i think it is all about that. the second one, i just didn't think i'd be let go off because the girlfriend said so. i didn't think that it would be so easy for him to do after building the friendship. unlike mr. bluedig, i got defended from his jealous girlfriend. =)

i know i'm close to the boys but it's not because i flirt with them. i just find it easy to be with them because i was a soccer player in high school and there weren't many girls in the team. the boys would treat us like we're one of them and the girls, including myself never really cared about make-up or having the latest trend in our clothes. plus, i'm the youngest girl in my family. and with the number of uncles and kuyas i have, no one should really be surprised. hehe, i'm surrounded with men in school and at home.
and these guys i have are the reason why i'm single. yes, i'd blame it on all of them. haha... it's because when a brave soul comes along, they would crush his spirit. to name a few, there's sylvester the cat and romeo. ^.^ there have been some who have passed their standards but later backed out because they couldn't handle all of them.
but now, i can't help but be glad for having them. you keep the jerks away. =) and you're responsible for who i am now; single and happy. and i know that you don't want me to remain single forever...you're just helping me find the right one and keeping me secured and happy whilst he tries to find me. haha...

as for my gal pals who consistenly tell me that i should learn how to put blush-on and put eye shadow even though it's just a normal school day, i appreciate you all too. hehe... because face it, guys can't really stick around for chismis. they want to tell you things but they find it hard to listen (haha, joke lang. pero 60/40 totoo!) hehe... and it's fun to go shopping with all of you. guys find it hard to allot time for it. plus, i need you when i'm dishing out the dirt on some girl who messes with me and mr. bluedig. haha. but seriously, i learn a lot from you girls. not just about make up and fashion but on relationships which i will have! hehe... you're the ones who would let me cry and just let me cry no matter what my reasons are. you'd laugh with me no matter how silly i'd get. and you're happy for me when you know that there's really something to be happy about.

i'm also thankful for my family who has kept their arms open for me, each time i mess up. sweet caroline will always be our song and 'hurting will always run off my shoulders each time i'm holding you."
it's really all because of you that i hardly noticed what today is. i almost forgot but when i remembered, i laughed at myself instead of being sad about it. i laughed and talked with you a lot today, yesterday, last week, last month, and since the day it all happened. tears? i forgot how they come because i always have a smile on now. =) it's been a year, i hardly noticed...thank you...and thank you Lord. =)

No comments: